Why does my vinyl floor start to pop out or having gaps? It may be because your less quality vinyl is starting to give off as time passes and showing obvious signs of wear.
Just like human beings, vinyl floors wear out bit by bit after times of usage and will require touch-up jobs so that it could continue to serve your home well. The failing process is especially faster if you bought a low-quality vinyl. Vinyl servicing and the necessary remedies could be expensive. If you want to save money on that, what are your options?
Turn To EVORICH Flooring’s “Vinyl Hospital”
Worry not as we are here to save the day! Did you know that other than being the single and largest R&D vinyl lab in Singapore, we are also running a “Vinyl Hospital” here?
What is a “Vinyl Hospital”, you ask? As its name suggests, we are a team of professional floor experts that will treat, inspect and diagnose what happen to your failing vinyl with meticulous care. It is a place where you can trust for the health of both your vinyl floor and body. What’s more, our floor inspection service is FREE.
You should contact us immediately to prevent further damage if your flooring is currently:
- Warping: Caused by standing water or heavy moisture below the boards
- Cupping: Caused by the excess moisture underneath the boards
- Buckling: Caused by the excess moisture underneath the boards, but more extreme
- Gapping: Caused by the seasonal temperature change
- Termite Infestation: Caused by termites that live inside the boards
- Crowning: Caused by the excess moisture underneath the boards
- Thermal Expansion: Caused by the pressure from heat
- Contraction: Caused by dropping in temperature
The aim of our new “National” Flooring Rescue Program is to help all of our fellow Singaporeans to enjoy vinyl floors safely and more affordably. Even if your vinyl floors do not come from us, we will still help you do the inspection at no extra charges. After our investigation, we are sure that it will help you ease your mind so that you know what is the next step to do to prevent the spread of the problematic areas.
It’s vinyl health check time! Visit/contact us today to book a FREE vinyl screening for your home today!
EVORICH R&D Building and FLAGSHIP Gallery: 16 Tampines Street 92 Singapore 528873 (Behind SAFRA Tampines)
WhatsApp: +65 8795 2118