A career with EVORICH® is challenging, dynamic and fulfilling. We offer exciting career growth opportunities, competitive remuneration, and a good work-life balance. We are committed to helping our staff in reaching their goals and are committed to ensuring that they have the opportunities to fully develop their careers, skills and capabilities.
We are periodically looking for top-quality candidates to fulfil a range of sales and operations roles, as well as executive and managerial positions for our growing team. Job seekers should send a CV and a covering letter detailing your interest and experience to email@example.com.
Sales Executive/Sales Manager
- Attend to walk-in and phone enquiries
- Prepare quotation and follow up with clients
- Plan and develop new accounts to meet sales targets
- Work closely with homeowners and interior designers on projects
- Coordination and supervision works
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license
- Minimum of secondary school/"O" level qualifications
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- At least 1 year of working experience in a related field
- Junior Sales Executive or equivalent
- Immediate vacancy
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.